Monday, July 7, 2008

Animal, vegetable, flora, fauna

Godpa went to some farms in Choa Chu Kang last week to recce the place for an event. He showed me some of the interesting stuff he came across there. Life seems so interesting outside.

The photos below show frogs bred in a farm for human consumption, and a bachelor goat in a farm producing milk.



Next there's two delicious looking passion fruit, and a tiny cute pineapple.


Godpa says butterhead lettuce juice is healthy and tastes good (actually it's mixed with lime and other stuff). I think I'll prefer goat's milk than drinking meshed leaf. The Japanese rose sure looks bright and beautiful, I wonder if it smells sweet too.


The outdoors is great, but for me a good massage from godpa and chewing my new Nylabone edible bone is pretty satisfying.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena