Friday, April 4, 2008

Weekend's coming!

Godpa says there are 2 fun events for doggies this weekend: the Class95 dog walk at Bishan Park, and the 2nd USDAA International Dog Agility Sanctioned Trials at West Coast Park Dog Run. He hopes to help me socialize with other doggies but is concerned about my stitches and whether I am ready to face such a big crowd. I'm still not very confident as I get excited when seeing other dogs and cats. Just this morning we met a cool cat coming towards us and I started standing on my hind legs and got frantic about it. The other day I barked at a Jack Russell while she was carried around in the garden. I usually whine a bit after that. Godpa just stayed by my side, he's a calm guy and this helps me regain composure. I guess he's trying to show me that he's there for me and there's nothing to be afraid of. I certainly want to live up to my name as Nikki the Brave too :)

No comments:

 

Made by Lena