Godpa's dad bathed me yesterday so I'm freshened for the week ahead in anticipation of godpa's lessons with me. We understand each other based on the following vocab:
* Nikki - that's my name and I usually respond to it
* Come - I'll return to godpa's side after my little adventures
* Heel - I try to walk beside him while on leash though I'm a little ahead as I get very excited about walking
* Let's go - that's used when whoever takes my leash wants to change direction or move me forward
* Off! - that's to let me know I shouldn't be climbing up on things. I usually perch my front paws on godpa's knees to welcome him home.
* Paw paw - that's my cue to let godpa clean all my paws.
* Shake hand - godpa's dad prefers to just shake my front paws
* No! - that's what godpa says loudly when he wants me to stop doing something. I've been a good girl so he seldom needs to say "no" to me.
Amazingly I never learnt "sit" yet so godpa started coaching me yesterday, and I managed to get it right on a few times :) I can't wait for the next lesson coz I get porkliver treats during training *yum*