Friday, December 5, 2008

Gloom run

The humans have financial gloom to worry about, and we dogs have the weather to be gloomy about. Godpa took time to bring me to the dogrun yesterday, hoping to meet the nice crowd there from last week. I miss the shy retriever boy, Beanie. He's such a pushover :)

I frowned as we drove to the park. The rain persisted and became a drizzle as we reached the park. Though it was rather nice to see sparkling raindrops resting on pine leaves, sadly I was the only dog appreciating it. No one turned up at the dogrun.



We spent time loitering around in the dog run, just the two of us. Godpa tried to get me to play fetch but I'm just not in the mood.

Since we were getting a bit too wet, godpa decided we should spend time sitting in the shelter of a pavilion. It was rather boring so I created my own entertainment barking at selected joggers.

Amidst the gloom, godpa is trying to groom me with a new set of nail clipper and file. So far he has no luck convincing me that he can do a good paw-dicure.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena