Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cheer blooms

Well, weather was good on Tuesday but godpa couldn't bring me out in the evening coz he had a wedding banquet to attend. He did bring me some flowers (just the pictures) from an ikebana exhibition while window shopping at Liang Court on Monday. They look pretty but I can't smell them so they're rather useless to me.

I much prefer a walk or run outdoors where I can hear the birds sing and see the fish swim. The fish do look delicious.

While godpa was returning from the banquet last night, he walked past a grand old hotel that looked kind of happy :)

2 comments:

DoMoFi said...

Nikki, I wanna learn how to take nice nice pictures like your Godpa. :D

Nikki said...

Godpa tells me it's partly patience, trial and errors. He went on to tell me about photography theories and I fell asleep :)

 

Made by Lena