Monday, December 15, 2008

Creative play

Godpa has been playing these days with new computing power and a bigger screen. It sort of re-ignited his interest in alien stuff like HTML coding for blogs. He's also jazzed up the graphics to my blog site :)


As for me I've also been playing indoors these days because of the lousy gloomy wet weather.

Maybe the play got a bit rough coz the next thing I knew, my nail fell off during a visit to Uncle Leon's house. The weird thing is, godpa couldn't figure out which toe it came off from. Everything was intact, even the dew claws. Somehow it seemed like a layer of nail just dropped off.

With the cool weather it's also great for cuddling indoors with family and for lazing around after meals. Is this how Christmas feels like?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, you have a new layout. It's nice ! Your pa did a good job

DoMoFi said...

Nice and clean template! <3 Nikki as usual

 

Made by Lena