Sunday, December 7, 2008

'Tis the season

Christmas seemed early this year and it's not just about the decorations coming up in the malls or the myriad of sales going on.

I got my first gift, a can of Addiction special dog food. The ingredients do sound enticing when godpa read the marketing blurb to me.

Addiction Introduces KING SALMON & POTATOES Entrée to the canned dog food family. From the pristine waters of New Zealand, Addiction brings to you the New Zealand King Salmon. Rich in Omega-3 and Vitamin E for healthy skin and coat. King Salmon is as nutritious as it is delectable! This hypoallergenic formula is designed as a low allergy and healthier alternative to diets made from chicken, beef or lamb. Lovingly prepared with Hoki, a prized New Zealand fish, as well as a medley of lemons and oranges, your dog will surely enjoy this gourmet recipe!

Godpa tells me it came from the human companion of the scandalous JRT sisters. I tell godpa we must select a gift for them too. I've some ideas but got to keep it a secret first.
The next thing I received yesterday wasn't exactly a gift but given the cheery packaging and sweet scent it could easily have been mistaken as some gift that humans get for those office gift exchanges.

It's Hari Raya Haji tomorrow, another human holiday. I suspect godpa may bring parents out window shoppping, fortunately he's at home the following day so there's chance I'll be having an excursion too.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena