Saturday, November 29, 2008

Eight months!

Today marks my eight months with godpa. He decided to "decorate" my blog with colourful pictures of food. Not very original but it's something of a common interest between us.

Godpa's getting adventurous again and will add asparagus to my diet though I'm not sure if it tastes better than sweet peas. Capsicums look nice but they taste weird to me.


While in town, godpa tried this nice pasta from the basement foodcourt of Orchard Cineleisure. It's his second time patronising them and he says the pasta is always well prepared and comes in a substantial portion. I've only taken rice, can I try pasta?

I got into my cute cuddly princess pose for this photo. It contrasts with my warrior princess attitude at the dogrun the other day doesn't it.

1 comment:

Amber-Mae said...

Nikki, you look so cute in that last picture!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 

Made by Lena