Monday, November 10, 2008

I am + HIV!

I am positively Hound In Vogue because I just got my grooming done on Sunday!

I'm not trying to be funny about HIV as I've learnt from godpa that it's something humans get uptight about when a fellow human gets infected. An HIV+ person becomes a pariah just like how some dogs are treated, a lower class of living beings. I wonder if anyone would still love me if I'm SIV+ (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus)? I know I'll love my human companions no matter what.

Here's me in the car before getting to the groomer's place. It was a long wait there before godpa came to pick me up 5 hours later.

By then it was night time and everyone else in the shop was having dinner. Godpa didn't prepare any food for me. Fortunately the groomer gave me an edible bone treat.

Don't I look enchanting with the air of a sophisticated lady. My previous cut in August was more cutesy like a little innocent girl.

With the new cut, godpa need not worry too much that I'm being overfed by his parents. In fact he thinks I look anorexic like those lithe runway models.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so cuteee! Can I cuddle you ?

Good to see you growing well.
Your godpa really take good care of you !

 

Made by Lena