Monday, October 27, 2008

Deepavali home alone

Sigh, it's been raining lately especially in the afternoons, which means I seldom get long evening walks. Godpa tried to make up for it last Friday with an hour long walk that brought me to new locations with lots to see and sniff.

Today is the Indian festival of Deepavali or Diwali in Hindi. I thought godpa might bring me to Little India to take a look. Wishful thinking on my part actually. A thunderstorm came in the late afternoon and I was left to watch the house on my own. I tried to look calm though I'm afraid of thunder, and sent them off at the door as they left for shopping.

Godpa wanted to share some interesting snapshots with me to brighten the blog. Curry Ipoh horfun with fried pork (Suntec City foodcourt), fresh salmon on ice, and bright yellow peppers,

No comments:

 

Made by Lena