Monday, October 13, 2008

Beach dog


We had a day at the Tanjung Beach yesterday! Although godpa brought me to East Coast Park before, this was my first dip into the waters. I was reluctant initially but godpa managed to coax me in and I'm not sure how but I just started to swim, dog paddle style of course. I also loved catching leaves in the water, maybe coz I thought those were delicious fish.

The beach was crowded with humans and dogs were seen all over the place. The humans were clothed almost like me, if you know what I mean. I attracted some attention too as many thought I was a cute puppy. I think I never got caressed by so many strangers in a day, some girls even posed for photos with me. As for dogs, it was a new experience snapping at them on the beach.

Oh, I mustn't forget the reunion with Bear and Bruno and their Pa. They were still so nice to me even though I was rather aloof and snappy. I saw everyone eating and drinking, treats from Uncle TK, but as usual all of us dogs could only watch pleadingly. Godpa forgot to take photos with the two boys; I think he was busy watching out for me in the crowded area, in case some tipsy bloke stepped on me or I zip off to snap at dogs. I'll wait to see if Uncle TK has taken a shot of the boys on their blog. As the day ended, we walked off into the sunset. Romantic isn't it?

"The Lord's my Shepherd, there is nothing I shall want.
Fresh and green are the pastures where he gives me repose.
Through restful waters he leads me to revive my drooping spirit.
And though I go through the valley of darkness no evil will I fear.
You are there with your crook and your staff and with these you give me comfort.
Surely goodness and kindness shall follow me the rest of my days."

No comments:

 

Made by Lena