Sunday, June 29, 2008

3 Months!

I have been with godpa for 3 months since adoption. And as promised I got a visit to the dogrun today. Yep, I barked all the way there in the car and left my paw prints all over the window, but godpa was so patient. It was a sunny morning at Bishan park with many breeds appearing, let me see if I remember: Poodle, Chihuahua, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Golden Retriever, Husky, Yorkshire Terrier, Border Collie, Pomeranian, West Highland Terrier, some special crosses like me, and even an Italian Greyhound. I think there were 4 Huskies running about today. The Greyhound was a pretty slim but horny male who kept pestering me so I gave him my usual snarl and snap telling him to go get neutered :)

Here are more of my beauty shots. My portraits with godpa and Uncle Leon (I think godpa took a better photo of me)
And others taken at Uncle Leon's place.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena