Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Chicken cracker

The pressure of a dog bite can be between 200 to 450 lbs psi, and it causes crushing injuries and tearing of tissues rather than puncturing or cutting wounds. That's not surprising to me, otherwise how can I enjoy my raw chicken wings.
I've growled and fought with other doggies but I'm not into biting. Sometimes I play bite with godpa and it's my way of showing I enjoy his participation. Too bad humans don't communicate the same way so I've to settle for petting from godpa.

Godpa's reading again. This time he says he wants to read the actual books on traditional training using the slip chain. He tells me it's always better to read things first hand rather than depend on others, who may interpret things differently. The 2 books he's having now are "How to be Your Dog's Best Friend" by the Monks of New Skete, and "The Koehler Method of Dog Training" by William R. Koehler.

2 comments:

BigBrownBearBear said...

That is a great piece of advise. Always decide for yourself what works and what doesn't.

Anonymous said...

So cute ! I love you new hair cut ! Pretty Pretty

 

Made by Lena