Can't imagine myself having a sinus problem as I'm as fit as a fiddle, taking no supplements except a healthy diet of raw meaty bones, though contaminated by rice and cooked food from godpa's parents during dinner. They've grown to be more doting on me which is a huge difference from the displeasure godpa's mum had when I was first carried into the house. Godpa says I've done a good job of building a fine reputation about the house, and listed the following:
- I have learnt not to soil the house by asking people to bring me downstairs when I need to pee or poo
- I don't bark unnecessarily, only to warn of strangers moving about outside the front door
- I'm low maintenance and not picky on food or dressing up
- I am courteous and welcome all visitors to our house. I don't pounce on them and neither do I hump their legs
- I don't ruin furniture in the house (well, except scratching the door post a few times because I wanted to join godpa in his bedroom)
- I sleep all day and play when anyone's interested
- And best of all, who can ignore my cute floppy ears and graceful manoeuvres such as flipping over for a belly rub.