Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Vanishing act

Nah, I didn't get lost like Bruno but godpa not updating my blog sure made me feel virtually lost. In addition, he'd gone off for a short holiday in Penang. A rather nice place, especially when godpa showed me how dogs are a common sight there.

Some faith-ful dogs lived by the temples, and some lived on church grounds. All looked content and healthy. Godpa even met two friendly bitches coming up to greet him; it just makes me jealous.



The other aspect I'm jealous of is the gastronomic delights of Penang that godpa got to enjoy. The most emblematic of Penang is of course its famous Penang laksa. often with a generous topping of prawn paste that will probably appeal to my tastes too. Can you see me salivating already?



No comments:

 

Made by Lena