Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day at the beach

This is my second visit to East Coast Park but this time I went out with godpa and his family. Godpa remembers the first excursion there before I was obedience trained. I was a havoc girl then, pulling ahead on the leash, lunging and barking at almost anything. Today I was a polite girl, well, mostly anyway. Some joggers came too close and I gave them a few warning barks. Some dogs got the same treatment too, especially a JRT that was equally a chilli padi like me.

It's interesting what humans do for recreation such as balancing themselves on a tiny board while holding onto a rope that spins around a lagoon. The objective seems to be avoid falling into the water, which I could easily do by walking around the lagoon.For me, recreation is seeing and smelling the ocean, hearing the rustle of trees and waves lapping, and feeling the wind across my fur and the warm sand between my paws. Best of all, it's free. Back home, I get a good bath and soon it's time to retire.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena