Monday, March 29, 2010

Win some, lose some

I'm 5 today and it's 2 years since godpa brought me home. Godpa thinks I should take part in The Biggest Loser. I guess I've come a long way from being an underweight unloved anxious bitch to a chubby adored warrior princess. The chubby part is a bit worrying for godpa. He tries his best to control my diet but it's his parents who indulge by giving me an extra meal of human food at night. You see, it's the doting on grandchild syndrome. Thank goodness godpa can be quite strict about exercising.



Godpa's eager to hear from the vet what he's to say during my upcoming annual check-up. Hopefully a doctor's words has more weight (pun unintended) than godpa nagging to them about me being overfed.

DSC01827

In the human world, double standards apply. As you can see, godpa enjoys good food that I never get a whiff of.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena