Sunday, January 10, 2010

First outing for 2010

Yeah, my first outing for the new year. Finally the weather has been getting warm and sunny so godpa brought me to the Bishan Park dogrun together with his dad. Uncle Leon was busy as he had to attend a wedding feast at a restaurant some 60 floors above the scene of the Singapore river. No feast for me, just a small dinner of rice and Hainanese style steamed chicken. It's not the healthiest choice but godpa's mum spoils me.



The park was packed today and we could not recognize anyone from there. It seems the weekend crowd is very different from the weekday regulars. I didn't get to mingle much as they were all new butts and faces (the dogs I mean). Very soon it will be the Chinese New Year, and godpa had a request to bring me to visit uncle Leon's niece and nephew. I better go get a nice hair cut, maybe I can get a big ang pow.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena