Saturday, May 30, 2009

Shopping time

I spent my 4 year 2 months birthday at home yesterday as godpa was working. He says he'll be bringing me out next week for a nice haircut and maybe drop by the clubpets Carnival@D'Kranji Farm Resort.

Poor godpa had been busy preparing for his company staff event at the Singapore Turf Club. Now that it's over, he feels relieved the event went well and colleagues had great fun. I still bug him to bring me to see the big four legged horses, I promise I won't hump them.

Now there seems to be some shopping promotion called the Great Singapore Sale. I wonder if doggy toys, chews, and treats are on sale too. Godpa's still looking for a nice scarf for me, though I think it's better to just tie a piece of colourful cloth around me. A new shopping centre, Iluma just opened in the Bugis area, godpa says it's big and spacious but unfortunately no big pet shops like the one he saw in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.

3 comments:

@ Beary's said...

Hi,

I have just set up a blogshop selling custom made dog collars. All the dog collars are hand made.

Do drop by www.bearysenvogue.blogspot.com and give you some comments.

You can leave me a note if you are interested in any of the collars.

Thanks
Swee Ling

DoMoFi said...

We will be going to the Kranji event too! :) Hope to see you there Nikki!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Nikki dear !
Stay sweet and healthy !

Joanne

 

Made by Lena