Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Vacation

Godpa made time for us to visit the dogrun last Sunday. There was a crowd when we reached and godpa wondered if I'd be overwhelmed. As you can see, I was a little four footed chilli padi, especially when pesky males such as that punk furdo miniature schnauzer kept coming after me. Godpa was cool with it though the other human was a bit uncomfortable with his amorous dog. I managed to mingle a little, afterall, it's a rare chance given the unstable weather these days.



After getting home, godpa went out for dinner and caught a beautiful sunset sky. I didn't get to see it as I stayed home to rest.

Godpa's going on his trip this week. I'll miss him but I hope he brings back good memories from his travels and shares them with me.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena