Sunday, August 8, 2010

Butterfly kisses

There's two things I know for sure:
She was sent here from heaven and she's
daddy's little girl.
As I drop to my knees by her bed at night
She talks to Jesus and I close my eyes and
I thank God for all the joy in my life
Oh, but most of all
For butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer;
sticking little white flowers all up in her
hair; "Walk beside the pony, Daddy, it's my first ride."
"I know the cake looks funny, Daddy, but I sure tried."
In all that I've done wrong I know I must
have done something right to deserve a hug
every morning and butterfly kisses at night.

DSC_5713
Oh, godpa celebrated his birthday earlier today. I decided to give him a nice big kiss (just in case there's leftover cake for me). And no, I didn't make the cake for him, it came from Uncle Leon as a surprise. I did get some healthy treats for being such a photogenic girl today.

DSC_5721

No comments:

 

Made by Lena